What exactly is a Website?
A website is a collection of "pages" under one domain name. For example, www.prashantthakur.in and www. rshc.in can easily be accessed by anyone with a computer and internet connection from anywhere in the world. As more people become familiar using the internet, the tendency is to search for everything on the web. How many times do you think a potential customer has tried to find your business on the Internet but were unable to locate you? How many times do you think they found a competitor's website instead? How many times has someone tried to find a travel company online and found abc travels but didn't find yours. The benefits of a website.
- Be found. (get new customers) Millions of Consumers today search for products and services online before making purchases. Chances are that if someone is looking for a product or service they will search the internet. Being found on the Internet will give you an advantage over your competition when they call you instead of the competition.
- Be Accessible 24/7: (get more business.) You are able to conduct business when it is convenient for your client whether it be during the day or in the middle of the night. You are never actually closed. Your website is the perfect employee, it will not sleep and it will work on weekends, it won't even ask for a promotion. Prospective clients can visit and look at what you have to offer, at any time it is convenient for them, wherever they happen to be. If you choose an e-commerce website, your customers can shop with you 24 hours.
- Provide Customer Service: (get More satisfied customers) Consumers can become educated about your business and get answers to many of their questions which will help to cut back on the number of phone calls you receive with simple inquiries. Your website can provide further support to existing customers by offering information such as troubleshooting procedures, product specification and parts list, how-to procedures, diagrams and special help lines. By having this help available 24 hours a day you will be able to decrease the number of customer service employees you have on staff.
- Provide Information. (get more credibility) Consumers have more confidence in and prefer doing business with companies that they know something about. Inform visitors about the structure of your company, of your community involvement, the products and services you offer, awards and employment opportunities. In addition to being convenient, another reason people are increasingly turning to the Internet is that marketing is done by providing information, not by persuasion. More and more people prefer to do business and make decisions in this way
- Save Money (get more profits) A website is very cost efficient when compared to other forms of marketing and advertising. For example, a web site is not constrained by size. You can only say so much in a newspaper ad, or a radio spot. You can supplement that limited information by including your web address in your ads. Then your potential client has almost unlimited information about your company available to them.
- Sell Online (get even more profits) Why not? Thanks to companies like Interswitch you can receive payments directly into your bank accounts from your website take orders online and have your customers fill out forms to speed things up.
- Compete Locally: Some of Your competitors already have a website what are you going to do? Even if you feel you don't need a website, can you afford to let your competition gain an edge? There are competitions in every business. This is like going for a business exhibition on the internet. You cannot stop competition in any business but at least make your identity so that your potential customers are given a chance of comparing and subsequently buying your products or engaging your services with the help of professional business website.
- Compete Globally (Bigger market share): Having an online presence will enable you to compete with much larger and better companies. The Internet is the closest thing to a level playing field with bigger companies you can find. Websites have no certain place, no country; they are international. If you have a website, then you have something international that overcomes the limits between countries and long distances. A professionally designed website will give your business added credibility and visibility
Get Started TODAY! The question you should be asking now is not "How much money will a website cost?" but "How much money am I losing without one" For those of you that have not created an online presence now is the time to start. It's not really a choice anymore, but a necessity in today's marketplace and culture. Start small if you have to, but understand the importance of at least starting. Contact Saffron9 today to get started. Click here to fill out the website form to receive a quote or Call us now at: +91-9835051177.